Exterior of St James's Park station, District line. Close-up of the Palmers Street entrance, and shop premises within. The canopy just below the arched door frame displays the station name and LT roundel logos. Either side of the entrance are panels displaying posters with overhead swan neck light fittings and spherical shades. Within the station is the premises of a tobacconists.
Photographed by Colin Tait, May 1958
Location: Palmer Street, SW1
Image no: 8144
Inventory no: 1998/58214