Three-quarter view of District Railway A-stock Third Class control trailer car no 308, first used in 1903 between Mill Hill Park (Acton Town) and South Harrow, where the first electric depot was situated; the half-gate at the driving end can clearly be seen. Photographed at Ealing Common depot.
Photographed by Topical Press, 4 Feb 1925
Location: Ealing Common, W5
Image no: U3358
Inventory no: 1998/80689