Three-quarter front view of B-type bus bodies which had been removed from the vehicles' chassis when they were converted for use as lorries during the First World War. 'E. S. T. Co.' is chalked on one body indicating that this was from a vehicle belonging to 'East Surrey Traction Co Ltd' which operated from 1911-1932, when it became London General Country Services Ltd. East Surrey Traction worked closely with LGOC from 1914. 'Obsolete' is chalked on one of the other bodies.
Photographed by Clark & Hyde, 1919
Image no: 023199
Inventory no: 1998/39278