Eastbound platform, Barkingside station. The canopy and buildings date from the opening of the station in 1903. A LT concrete roundel/lighting unit stands extreme foreground right. A number of poster panels can be seen, together with a wooden bench seat. The distinctive roof and cupola of the station building are visible above the canopy. Parts of the passenger footbridge and a cable bridge can be seen, background left.
Photographed by Colin Tait, 12 May 1955
Location: Eastern Avenue Ilford Redbridge IG2
Image no: 6202
Inventory no: 1998/66332