Side view of District Railway steam locomotive no 10. This was one of the first batch of locomotives, but this view shows it after rebuilding, with a built-up chimney and combined exhaust pipe from the tanks. Driver Klusman (left) came from the L&SWR in July 1871. Fireman Fairchild stands to the right of the footplate.
Unknown photographer, circa 1890-95
Image no: U45683
Inventory no: 1998/85752