The future site for a parade of shops at Station Road, Edgware, built in conjunction with Edgware Housing Estate. The view is taken from the entrance of Edgware Underground Station, looking through the stone columns of the Doric colonnade and across the island garden to site opposite. The brick foundations of the site and various billboards visible in the background.
Photographed by Topical Press, 14 Aug 1925
Location: Edgware, Barnet
Image no: U3685
Inventory no: 1998/14402