Elevated view of the single platform at the original Hounslow West station (known as Hounslow Barracks until 1925), looking towards the buffer stops, showing the wooden canopy, and, at the end of the platform, the inclined covered footbridge to the station building, which stands at a higher level, midground centre. It can be seen that there was only a single track at this time. The shallow cutting on which the photographer is standing has been landscaped.
Photographed by H E Sison, 1884 - 1926
Location: Hounslow West Underground station, Bath Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3
Image no: H/16067
Inventory no: 1998/68649