An empty Edwin Palmer horse-drawn garden seat horse bus posing with crew. Conductor and inspector stand beside the bus, which runs via Hackney Downs, Liverpool Street and Broad Street stations. Reverse of print states that it was donated to the Museum (Clapham) by Mr J Howe, 9 Buckleigh Road, Streatham , 15 July 1942. Mr Howe was a conductor.
Unknown photographer, 1892 - 1911
Image no: C11360
Inventory no: 1998/87093