Go to: Main Content Go to: Navigation

London Transport Museum


using the site

Photograph details

Error: Not array - *** in function "process_xml_array" *** line: {L1} = ({L0})["name"] *** call: process_xml_array (0) *** call: anycomments ("1998/85913")
« Back to thumbnails - page 88 « Previous | Record 1744 of 2143 | Next»

Share a story with us - comment on this image »

© Transport for London
Collection of London Transport Museum

Enlarge
Comment on this image
Buy photographic reproduction

The entrance to St James's Park Underground station, District and Circle lines, located on the ground floor of the north-east facade of 55 Broadway, together with, on right, a section of Electric Railway House, photographed just prior to demolition; this shot shows the differences in design between the two buildings, and how they were joined together. Note the open-frame roundel above the entrance to the station, and the pole-mounted roundel on the canopy to the right.

Photographed by Dr Heinz Zinram, 12 Dec 1962

Location: Broadway, Westminster, SW1

Image no: 3054/1

Inventory no: 1998/85913

Related themes:


Navigation

You are here: